A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Katon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Katon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Bile Duct inflammation Cholangitis, Biliary Tract Diseases, and Cholestasis.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance