Learn more about Dr. Ronald Katon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Katon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katon
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Katon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Katon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Intestinal Polyps
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Katon graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Melvin Katon MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Katon practice?
- Dr. Ronald Katon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Katon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.