A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Katz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Martin Katz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Katz practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.