A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kaufman, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Kaufman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kaufman practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.