Dr. Ronald Kelley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017
Dissatisfied
I think Dr Kelly has been a psychiatrist to long. If you tell him the prescription is too much or too little he won't change it. He will drop your medicine when you need it the most. When I first started seeing him I thought he was going to fall asleep right in front of me. He seemed sedated.

October 11th, 2011
Perhaps coming from a nurse this may bear some weight when I tell you that !Dr.Kelley impressed me as an excellent psychiatrist about half way through the initial exam, when he verbalized details that he'd assessed, that weren't even directly expressed. The "client" (a family member), verified that Dr. Kelley was on the right track and was able to share information with the doc, although Dr. Kelley did not push him at all. He was able to drive the nail into the issues and make a diagnosis with full explanation and rationale given, based on his observations and utilizing his knowledge and experience. I found this interesting, because it was not obvious that he was even focused on any one issue in particular at a time. I am already recommending Dr.Kelley to another person who desperately needs his skills in assessment, diagnosing, and treatment. The only complaint that I have is that Dr. Kelley does not accept but a few insurance carriers. I really want this person to see Dr.Kelley since I have the trust and the confidence in him to do a great job! Unfortunately, this person will have to pay out of pocket first then try to get his insurance carrier to reimburse him. Just hoping for the best...which I feel confident will happen!

January 4th, 2017