A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Wolz Kelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kelly practices Pediatrics near Mansfield Center, CT.
See Mansfield Center Pediatricians.