A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Kelly practice?
Dr. Ronald Kelly practices Pediatrics near Mansfield Center, CT.
See Mansfield Center Pediatricians.