Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Kembro
Dr. Ronald Kembro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Johnson City, TN and Johnson City, TN. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kembro is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, Johnson City Medical Center and Smyth County Comm Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Kembro has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ronald Kembro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Christopher Peer
Kansas City, MO 0 mi16
Dr. Jonathan Kozinn
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi15
Dr. Roberta Blandon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi21