A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kennedy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kennedy, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kennedy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Kennedy MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kennedy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.