A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kennedy is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kennedy, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Kennedy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald E Kennedy MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kennedy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.