Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Killam
Dr. Ronald Killam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Killam is affiliated with East Houston Regional Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Patients Medical Center and Bayshore Medical Center. Dr. Killam has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Killam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Killam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Robert Card
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi43
Dr. Venkata Iduru
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Rafael Esquenazi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi46