Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Kimball
Dr. Ronald Kimball, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kimball is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital and Eden Medical Center. Dr. Kimball has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Kimball has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ronald Kimball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.
Dr. Richard Kurzel
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Urbana, IL 0 mi38
Dr. Sonali Arora
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Urbana, IL 0 mi
Dr. Jeremy Johnson
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Urbana, IL 0.01 mi18