Dr. Ronald Kipp MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015
Was a great practice
I have been a patient of Dr Kipp & Guty and now my child is. They are very good LOCAL doctors that is convenient & I have only stayed and chose them because of my loyalty & history as patient/physician but the practice is getting worse & worse by the visit. The office staff has been there for many years but they are abnokcous always with a puss face and attitude making it hard to trust them with my child. The office staff does not have any care for the children. I use to recommend them to everyone but I HAVE TO CHANGE MY CHILDS PEDIATRIC PHYSICIAN, not what they use to be.

October 22nd, 2012
Good doctor, terrible staff
My children have been seeing Dr. Kipp for several years now. I am happy with the doctor and the services he provides which of course is most important however the staff there is absolutely terrible. The staff is very unfriendly, no phone etiquette what so ever and on a number of occassions I have been left on hold for close to 10 minutes without anyone checking back. They give you an attitude as if you work for them and they are doing YOU a favor by them being there. I had one experience when one of the girls was speaking to a parent and was getting annoyed as the parent was talking on the phone, she yelled hold on and slammed the phone down and walked and was huffing and puffing the entire time in front of me which I thought was extremely unprofessional. I no longer have the girls at the front desk call my childrens prescription in because they have provided my pharmasist with inaccurate information. My daughter was prescribed anti-biotic for 5 days, finished the medicine and relapsed because the order was called in for 5 days not 10. If the staff there was more friendly and had an ounce of customer service skills I would consider staying but have decided to look for another pediatrician with a friendlier staff. In addition to my terrible experience with the staff it is never easy for me to get an appointment as I am a full time worker. I can only get there in the early evening and although the doctor promotes his hours on some nights as being there until 6pm when I attempt to have my sick child seen by the doctor I am told they are closing earlier than their normal business hours. They would much rather turn a sick child away then to stay an extra hour and do what they get paid to do.

April 5th, 2017