A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kirshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kirshner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirshner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirshner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kirshner, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirshner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Kirshner MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Kirshner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kirshner has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kirshner practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.