A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kirzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kirzner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kirzner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirzner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kirzner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Alan Kirzner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Kirzner practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kirzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kirzner practices Anesthesiology near Merrick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Merrick Anesthesiologists.