Dr. Ronald Kleyn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Great Doctor
It is truly rare these days to find a doctor who is willing to listen to what you have to say. Talking with Dr. Kleyn I never feel rushed or like he has somewhere else to be. He's very conscientious, and likes to be thorough. His PA Mars is equally patient and my wife likes seeing her. I've never had an issue with his staff, and it is relatively easy to get appointments. I highly recommend this practice.

July 29th, 2016
The Best Doctor I've Ever Had In My 56 Years Of Life!
Dr Klein Is the most amazing man ! It goes way beyond doctoring....He's kindness patience willingness to listen as if your the last appt.of the day ....He has been my doctor for 20+ years and bcuz of his wisdom I've never felt better....Thank you Dr.Klein.... front and back office team is just like him :) I'm so thankful for Dr Klein

November 24th, 2015
Great man with great skills. Highly recommend!

October 23rd, 2015
Patient
He is a great doctor, he is through and kind

February 18th, 2015
I would not recommend this group. This doctor was listed as my primary care MD for about 8 years now and he does not know me! I have only been able to see him 2 or 3 times in 7-8 years! I had to see his associate doctor who is also in his office. Now she will not see me at all. No reason given, no courtesy call, nothing. I came down with Pneumonia according to the ER doctor and my own doctor would not find the time to see me! His nurse practitioner has made multiple errors in my diagnosis, and thinks every time I come in there that I have the Flu and gives me the same shot in the "BUTT" for pain. I didn't complain of pain. She documented wrong information in my medical history! Be careful and pay attention to what goes on with your medical treatment and what is put in your medical record!!!

March 11th, 2014
retired RN
My gripe is not with Dr Kleyn. He's competent and agreeable. It's his front office staff that's the problem. I'm a retired RN and recently I really needed to be treated with antibiotics for a severe URI. I called the office to see how soon I could get in, maybe fill in for a cancellation, but was told that that none of the physicians or the nurse practitioner could see me. The earliest I that I could be seen was on a Friday...five days from the day i was calling. And I was told that the office doesn't take walk ins. Then the receptionist told me that if wanted to be seen sooner then I should go to an emregency room. There was no attempt made at all to get me into the office. I'm looking for another doctor.

February 17th, 2014
Dr. Kleyn is Awesome, getting prescription refills, however, not so much.
I love Dr. Kleyn. There are just not enough good things you can say about him. He's a very gentle, kind and caring man who is truly interested in the patient. The only downfall of having Dr. Kleyn for a doctor is every six months when it comes to prescription refills. In five years it has been a problem EVERY time. It's so stressful! This has nothing to do with Dr. Kleyn and everything to do with back office staff. No matter when I call prescriptions in, in five years, it has ALWAYS been an issue and they are filled late causing me stress and to be off medication. This is the only reason I would every consider leaving Dr. Kleyn. Medications are called in early, the office is given plenty of notice, but no matter what pharmacy I use, it's the same excuse. "We didn't get it." After five years of this, I may need to consider leaving, and it truly makes me sad because I adore and trust Dr. Kleyn.

October 26th, 2016