A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Knobloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Knobloch, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knobloch graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Knobloch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knobloch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Knobloch practice?
Dr. Ronald Knobloch practices Urology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Urologists.