A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kober is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kober, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kober graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kober has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Samuel Kober MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Kober practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kober has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kober practices Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.