A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kober is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kober, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kober graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kober has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Kober practice?
Dr. Ronald Kober practices Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.