Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kober is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kober, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kober graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kober has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Kober practice?
Dr. Ronald Kober practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons, Lake Charles Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Lake Charles General Practitioners, and Lake Charles Geriatric Doctors.