A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Koegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koegler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koegler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Koegler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koegler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Radbill Koegler MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Koegler practice?
- Dr. Ronald Koegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Koegler practices Psychiatry near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Psychiatrists.