A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Korn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Korn, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Korn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Korn MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Korn practice?
- Dr. Ronald Korn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Korn practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Scottsdale Radiologists.