Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kotler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kotler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotler graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kotler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Kotler MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Kotler practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kotler has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kotler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.