Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Kotler
Dr. Ronald Kotler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kotler is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Hospital of the University of PA. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Kotler has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ronald Kotler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Simone Van-Horne
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Soe Htay
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Francis Kempf Jr
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi38