Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Hospital of the University of PA
701 Ostrum St
Ste 203
Fountain Hill, PA 18015
610-691-3603
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  The absoute BEST ob!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr Kriner is -without a doubt- the best physician I have EVER come across. My husband and I had difficulty concieving and he spent SO MUCH time with us during our infertility and during our pregnancy. I can not even put into words the way I feel about him, his caring disposition and what he has done for my family.

Apr 6th, 2010

Very good doctor.

Sep 7th, 2009

I have been a patient at St. Luke's OB/GYN Associates for a few years. It is my understanding that there is a new office manager. I am not sure what axe Don't Bother has to grind, but the physicians are great. They also now have 2 female physicians.

Jul 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Extremely rude, condescending and unprofessional office manager. Not worth the aggravation for an appointment when there are many other good OBGYNs in the Lehigh Valley.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2008

Has been my Dr. for over 11 years. Is dedicated, compitent and very caring. Was new to the practice that had delivered my 1st child when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. Worked with me to insure VBAC delivery of my 2nd child, even when more senior Dr.s at his new practice insisted that C-section was the only alternative. Through the years has diagnosed and helped me through several scary health issues; questionable cervical spots, abnormal mamogram findings, and uterine fibroids. Was instrumental in helping me receive insurance coverage for mamography prior to the age recommended by the American Cancer Society due to my personal risk factors. I trust and respect Dr. Kriner. He doesn't take no for an answer from superiors or insurance companies and is truly a patient advocate.