A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Krol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Krol, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Krol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Krol FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Krol practice?
- Dr. Ronald Krol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Krol practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tamaqua, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Wyomissing, PA.
See Tamaqua Internists, Tamaqua Critical Care Practitioners, and Tamaqua Pulmonologists.