Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Krol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Krol, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Krol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald C Krol FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Krol practice?
- Dr. Ronald Krol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Krol practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Tamaqua, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, and Reading Critical Care Practitioners.