Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Krol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Krol, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krol has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Krol practice?
Dr. Ronald Krol practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA and Tamaqua, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Urgent Care Centers, Reading Pulmonologists, and Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.