A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Dr. Krueger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Krueger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Ronald Krueger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Krueger practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians and Spokane Primary Care Doctors.