A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuhn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kuhn has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Kuhn MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Kuhn practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kuhn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Kuhn practices Urology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Urologists.