Dr. Ronald Kupper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Kupper?

Your #1 Fan

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr Ron is one of the nicest Dr's that i have ever seen. I first saw him 29 years ago when he found my bladder cancer and he showed all the kindness and spent time with my family after my surgery and really acted like he cared about me. Then for the next 25 years he showed me the same caring ways until he decided to retire which was the sadest point in my life because i knew no one could replace him when it came to doctors, and i was right havent found one yet. In my eyes a great all around man and doctor. Thank You Dr Ron Kupper.

Poor attitude and Bed side manner

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I seen this Dr. When I wa in the hospital with a kidney stone, he was very short with me, didn't listen to my complaints and cut me off when I questioned him, he read the results of my cat scan that us it! And said kidney stones are gone, but the problem of frequently having to urinate with slow flow remains and a knot is swollen over my right kidney that he did not even seem concerned enough to look at, I will have thi further looked into and all I have to say is if this turns out to be something serious????? I will be suing him for malpractice and neglect of his patient!!!! I do not recommend this divot to anyone!

Posted on July 6th, 2014