A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kuppersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kuppersmith, Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuppersmith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kuppersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kuppersmith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuppersmith graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kuppersmith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald B Kuppersmith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Kuppersmith practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kuppersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kuppersmith practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngic Allergy near College Station, TX.
See College Station Otolaryngologists.