Otolaryngologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Surgeon
Video profile

by Drake on Sep 11th, 2015

Received calls from the Doctor to check on followup

Thyroid show details Thyroid
by Smith 7/16/2013 on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Kuppersmith is a great doctor and surgeon. I recently had my thyroid removed and he did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier! My incision line looks awesome and it's healing well. It's amazing to me how little pain I've been in since having surgery. He took his time in answering all of my questions before and after and has even called me a couple of times to check up on me. He is very kind and caring. I would encourage anyone to choose him as a doctor.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Kathye E on Aug 27th, 2013

I recently had a nosebleed that would not stop. I went to a local ER and the whole experience was awful. Within 15 minutes of returning home it opened up again. My husband called our PCP and his office called Dr. Kuppersmith's office and he took me in immediately. Luckily for me it was the one day of the week that he comes to Huntsville. He packed my nose and then had to cauterize it. I was very grateful that he took me in on such a busy day of seeing patients and could not have been happier with his care. I highly recommend Dr. Kuppersmith to anyone looking for a great ENT physician.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Mar 24th, 2012

Dr. Kuppersmith is a great doctor and surgeon. I recently had the left side of my thyroid removed and he did an excellent job. I couldn't be happier! My incision line looks awesome and it's healing well. It's amazing to me how little pain I've been in since having surgery. He took his time in answering all of my questions before and after and has even called me a couple of times to check up on me. He is very kind and caring. I would encourage anyone to choose him as a doctor.

Oct 26th, 2011

Kuppersmith was the on call ENT back in 2000 at Virginia Mason in Seattle. I just had sinus surgery and I had a bad nose bleed the next day so I went to the walk in ER. I wanted to have an ENT examine it to make sure the surgery site was healing ok. So they dragged Kuppersmith in around midnight. It was obvious he was not happy about being dragged in for a bleeding nose. So he shoved a couple of those packing posts (?) up my nose as quickly and ruthlessly as possible. People around him could tell he was not happy, nor was I. I was ready to punch him for what he did, but I was in no shape to do that. I don't doubt his skills, but his bedside manner is just awful.

Doctor's Response

Placing nasal packing unfortunately can be very painful, especially if someone had surgery in their nose the day before. No matter how much local anesthetic is used, I have never met a patient that likes having their nose packed. I am sorry I left such a bad and longstanding impression.

Dr. Kuppersmith show details Dr. Kuppersmith
by Jamie Brinegar on Dec 8th, 2009

Dr. Kuppersmith is a very professional & thorough physician. He performed a septoplasty on me and I was very much improved with my breathing immediately after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Kuppersmith to any/all friends needing services performed by Kuppersmith.

Jun 20th, 2009

This is doctor is excellent in his ability, is very compassionate, and has a great reputation with his peers.

Jul 8th, 2008

Excellent doctor. Very caring.