Dr. Ronald Kurlander MD Patient Reviews

January 16th, 2017
AN OATH TO ONLY LINE HIS POCKETS!!!
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DOCTOR... All he cares about is lining his pockets with money.. Don't give 2 cents about you.. Beware! He needs to pay back the 30,000.00 fine he was handed down by the Medical Board.

September 1st, 2016
Disappointed.
Quoted 150 $ on phone. On arrival was asked for 300$, then settled for 200$. Spent exactly 30 mins. Extremely disappointed with this Dr. who seems to have very little compassion .

November 24th, 2015
I love Dr. Kurlander's approach to mental illness and individual needs of his patients. He has always been available to see me or call me on the phone if necessary.

October 30th, 2015
He is kind and compassionate. Im blessed to have him as my physician. He takes his time he actually listens..rare in this world.

September 12th, 2015
CLIENT
I Agree the office is a dump. I overheard the secretaries talking instead of attending to me about how his lunches sponsored by drug companies have to be more than 10.00. a person. I forgot my appointment, but was told it is not the secretaries job to cal me or remind me. I saw dog food all over and he asked one of his patients to walk it. I felt like I was in a dirty restaurant. He was nice enough, told me I have anxiety and gave me a mood stabilizer sample. I was so upset because the samples were expired and after visiting 4 psychiatrists after, found out all I needed was an anti-depressant. He did not take my insurance, the secretaries said it does not pay for him. So sad that the experience was disappointing. I called and asked if I can have a follow up and he put me with a physician assistant who only talked about herself and said she really works medical but now does psych?

June 6th, 2015
Excellent help
Best psychiatrist I have seen.

June 15th, 2014
Great and prescribing meds - not much else
One star only because I had to - none in reality. His response to my mother's condition is "well she has to take her meds". No - really - how insightful. Literally hung up on me as I was asking for advice on to how best proceed with my mother during a bad decline in her mental health. Save your money with this self absorbed and un-ethical MD.

July 28th, 2013
Dr. Kurlander helped me a lot. He was able to resolve my problem and the office has a very nice environment to it. I would recommend him to others, since he was able to resolve issue.

July 8th, 2013
Caring and Extremely Helpful Doctor
Dr. Kurlander has helped me very much and I feel that I have been getting better since seeing him! During my consults he, effectively evaluates my progress and is not in a rush to see me out. This doctor takes his time and seems compassionate towards his patients. I have been very happy with my treatment and would strongly recommend him to any one else. The dog also adds a nice touch, since going to see a doctor can often be intimidating.

April 23rd, 2013
Psychiatrist Ronald Kurlander Busted
Think twice about seeing this doctor. Go to psychsearch net and the Florida Department of Health's website to see ehat he was fined for.

February 18th, 2013
Worst psychiatrist ever
First of all, the office itself is a complete dump but I would overlook that if he was at least a decent pdoc- WHICH HE ISN'T! He can't remember anything I ever tell him. I'm serious, NOTHING. He asks me the same things every time I see him. He takes business and personal calls ever single time I'm in his office. He gives judgmental, unsolicited "advice" and doesn't retain information or even try to understand his patients. I question wether he even knows anything about psychiatry at all. His people skills are atrocious. He has said numerous comments that have made me feel badly about myself. Nothing he has said, done or prescribed has bettered my life in any way. I actually feel worse for knowing him. He always makes me feel very uncomfortable by the way he stares at me. Many times the secretaries have gone home for the night and left me alone with him in the office and I have felt extremely uneasy being on my own with him. And for the record, paranoia is not one of my issues. Do not give this "doctor" you time and money let alone put your mental health & wellness in his hands. I'd review him with zero stars if I could.

July 7th, 2012
He was caring, spent time with me and prescribed medication that helped me a lot. His advice was very helpful and accurate.