A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Kurzejka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Kurzejka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Kurzejka, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzejka graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Kurzejka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Edward Kurzejka MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Kurzejka practice?
- Dr. Ronald Kurzejka has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Kurzejka practices Emergency Medicine near Kankakee, IL.
See Kankakee Emergency Physicians.