Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Cook
Dr. Ronald Cook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with University Medical Center, University Medical Center and Covenant Hospital Plainview. Dr. Cook has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Ronald Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Roger Ragain
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. Tommie Farrell
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi13
Dr. Ohmar Win
Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.01 mi15