A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Eisenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eisenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Eisenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Eisenberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Eisenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.