A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eisenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Eisenberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Ronald Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Eisenberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.