Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Gross practice?
Dr. Ronald Gross practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.