A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Leon Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Ronald Gross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Gross practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.