A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Adult Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Family Physicians.