A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Katz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lewis Katz MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Katz practice?
- Dr. Ronald Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Katz practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.