A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Levine, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Levine FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Levine practice?
- Dr. Ronald Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Levine practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.