Finally a Doctor who Cares show details Finally a Doctor who Cares
by hours on Aug 26th, 2015

One of the most professional doctors and staff I have had the pleasure of visiting. No wait time to speak of. Nurse took a complete health history from me. Did not hand me a form to fill out. Dr. Levine was in no rush, he took the necessary time to discuss my issue and went out of his way to explain what procedures he recommended and then consulted with another Doctor to get me a much needed appointment for a procedure that was scheduled to far in the future.

Jul 19th, 2015

Outstanding, knowledgable, nice doctor and office staff

Jul 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Levine's for over ten years. He is one of the best. He spend or his PA will spend whatever time you need to ensure you are informed about your condition and your options. Great Office Staff

by Armand Dacruz on Jul 1st, 2015

since i became a patient of Dr Levine, every visit i had at his office was a good experience. Dr Levine and his staff are very courteous and professional. i would recommend his office to anyone.

by Paul B Naples Florida on Jun 24th, 2015

Dr. Levine is probably one of the most concerned and genuine Dr. you will ever meet the real deal !!

Mr show details Mr
by Ed V. on Jun 18th, 2015

Prompt, answered all questions and willing to talk and listen. Met him in the emergency room at Naples Community Hospital and I was in recovery with a Stint in under one hour.

Great Satisfied show details Great Satisfied
by Jim Click on May 27th, 2015

Dr Levine is extremely qualified, compassionate, knowledgeabe and acessable. An outstanding physician in our community.

May 26th, 2015

Very prompt and interested in how you are doing since your last visit. Remembers your personal history from previous appointments. Clearly explains your situation and gives you an opportunity to view your records from a beautiful screen in his office. The technology is quite impressive and gives you a feeling of confidence.

by Natalie L, Gerald M on May 9th, 2015

Very caring, compassionate and qualified. A good listener.

May 4th, 2015

Personable, easy to understand

Apr 22nd, 2015

I found Dr. Levine and his staff to be very professional and courteous. An added plus was that the doctor had ample trained staff and equipment in his office to conduct major testing on site As a result, I did not have to worry about scheduling testing with a variety of doctors at different sites. This was not only convenient, but I got the results quickly which helped reduce any anxiety on my part

care show details care
by palmyra a coar on Apr 15th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 15 years, and thanks to Dr. Levine, and his caring staff, I'm still around and kicking at 80 years old. Brilliant, Kind, Caring, available are just some words that encompass this wonderful Doctor!

Apr 14th, 2015

Very open with information. I never felt rushed and every question I had was answered. A very easy visit in every way. I would highly recommend Dr Levine!

Apr 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Explained my cardio history and future care. Set up prompt follow up visits and appropriate tests.

My visit with Dr. Levine and his staff show details My visit with Dr. Levine and his staff
by Bonnie Knab on Apr 2nd, 2015

I was only in town for 2 weeks. My primary MD sent my info to Dr. Levine and they got me in right away! Everyone was friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered. I had my Echocardiogram today with Sebastion and he was courteous, skilled and informative! I will say that their waiting room could be more warm and welcoming, but then again, you don't spend a lot of time there!

Mar 28th, 2015

Thanks for saving my life Dr. Levine. Thank you to Dan and the staff as well.

Best Cardiologist in Naples Florida show details Best Cardiologist in Naples Florida
by Walter Reedy on Mar 20th, 2015

Been in Naples Florida for 11 years. I wish I had known about Dr. Levine before now. He really cares, takes time to discuss with you about you. Many doctors are on a set schedule to take so many patients in a certain amount of time. Not Dr. Levine, he has his own practice, and you come first.

Retired Judge show details Retired Judge
by Charles T. Carlton on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Levine has been my cardiologist for fifteen years. He has seen me through two CABG's and two stints. He has shown superior knowledge in his field and has conducted himself in a friendly caring and professional manner. I recommend him highly.

No follow up show details No follow up
by SG on Jan 15th, 2014

Failed to see me in hospital after having an attack in his office

by greg c on Dec 8th, 2013

dr Levine made my wife and I very at ease with the way he told us was wrong and helped me with my problem and now all is good

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Feb 28th, 2012

CARING, AVAILABLE DOCTOR. PERSONALITY PLUS. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, BUT DOESN'T PULL ANY PUNCHES. STRAIGHT FORWARD AND KIND.

Excellent Doctor and staff show details Excellent Doctor and staff
Jan 17th, 2012

Been with Dr. Levine for many, many yearsand has always been caring and there for me.

Diagnostic expertice show details Diagnostic expertice
Sep 18th, 2011

Something was wrong but all symptons were mild. Over several months Dr. Levine ordered numerous tests and all came back negative. The last test ordered was an angeogram. It showed C.A.D. and he provided appropiate treatments and procedures. I think that other physicians may have told me that with the tests showing negative the problem is other than cardiac. I give him A in diagnostics.

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Levine is my husband's physician. In 2005, he successfully performed surgery on my husband. He is polite, caring, and very knowledgable in his field. We highly recommend him.

Jan 30th, 2011

Extremely knowledgable Physician. He saved my life after being misdiagnosed by my first cardiologist. I highly recommend him.

Dec 4th, 2010

rude with foul breath. Very arrogant.

Sep 27th, 2010

He is very vulgar, and uncaring.