care show details care
by palmyra a coar on Apr 15th, 2015

I have been a patient for over 15 years, and thanks to Dr. Levine, and his caring staff, I'm still around and kicking at 80 years old. Brilliant, Kind, Caring, available are just some words that encompass this wonderful Doctor!

Apr 14th, 2015

Very open with information. I never felt rushed and every question I had was answered. A very easy visit in every way. I would highly recommend Dr Levine!

Apr 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Explained my cardio history and future care. Set up prompt follow up visits and appropriate tests.

My visit with Dr. Levine and his staff show details My visit with Dr. Levine and his staff
by Bonnie Knab on Apr 2nd, 2015

I was only in town for 2 weeks. My primary MD sent my info to Dr. Levine and they got me in right away! Everyone was friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered. I had my Echocardiogram today with Sebastion and he was courteous, skilled and informative! I will say that their waiting room could be more warm and welcoming, but then again, you don't spend a lot of time there!

Mar 28th, 2015

Thanks for saving my life Dr. Levine. Thank you to Dan and the staff as well.

Best Cardiologist in Naples Florida show details Best Cardiologist in Naples Florida
by Walter Reedy on Mar 20th, 2015

Been in Naples Florida for 11 years. I wish I had known about Dr. Levine before now. He really cares, takes time to discuss with you about you. Many doctors are on a set schedule to take so many patients in a certain amount of time. Not Dr. Levine, he has his own practice, and you come first.

Retired Judge show details Retired Judge
by Charles T. Carlton on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Levine has been my cardiologist for fifteen years. He has seen me through two CABG's and two stints. He has shown superior knowledge in his field and has conducted himself in a friendly caring and professional manner. I recommend him highly.

No follow up show details No follow up
by SG on Jan 15th, 2014

Failed to see me in hospital after having an attack in his office

by greg c on Dec 8th, 2013

dr Levine made my wife and I very at ease with the way he told us was wrong and helped me with my problem and now all is good

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Feb 28th, 2012

CARING, AVAILABLE DOCTOR. PERSONALITY PLUS. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, BUT DOESN'T PULL ANY PUNCHES. STRAIGHT FORWARD AND KIND.

Excellent Doctor and staff show details Excellent Doctor and staff
Jan 17th, 2012

Been with Dr. Levine for many, many yearsand has always been caring and there for me.

Diagnostic expertice show details Diagnostic expertice
Sep 18th, 2011

Something was wrong but all symptons were mild. Over several months Dr. Levine ordered numerous tests and all came back negative. The last test ordered was an angeogram. It showed C.A.D. and he provided appropiate treatments and procedures. I think that other physicians may have told me that with the tests showing negative the problem is other than cardiac. I give him A in diagnostics.

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr Levine is my husband's physician. In 2005, he successfully performed surgery on my husband. He is polite, caring, and very knowledgable in his field. We highly recommend him.

Jan 30th, 2011

Extremely knowledgable Physician. He saved my life after being misdiagnosed by my first cardiologist. I highly recommend him.

Dec 4th, 2010

rude with foul breath. Very arrogant.

Sep 27th, 2010

He is very vulgar, and uncaring.