A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morton
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Morton, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lee Morton MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Morton practice?
- Dr. Ronald Morton has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Morton practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pulmonologists.