A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Price is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Price, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Price has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lewis Price MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Price practice?
- Dr. Ronald Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Price practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.