A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Schubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Schubert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Schubert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald L Schubert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Ronald Schubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Schubert practices Family Medicine near Dayton, VA.
See Dayton Family Physicians.