Dr. Ronald Teed MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2016
You will find better "cuts" at the butcher shop. This guy is lethal. AVOID at all costs. If you value your body find someone else. You've been warned.

September 10th, 2016
I was sent to Dr Teed by owcp for a second opinion, and this dude came in the room and we talked for a few minutes. Then he had me walk on my heels across the room. I do not understand that, since I came for my shoulder. He then told me to raise my arm as high as I could, so I did. He then grabbed my arm and and raised it higher till I screamed in pain. Then he said that I have a lot of problems with my shoulder.then he said we're done. Seven minutes total exam time. Yet he comes up with an 8 page report telling owcp that I can go back to work with no restrictions. Totally against my two Dr's. All he does is scam insurance company's out of a huge fee. I hope they got what they wanted, because I am going to expose this quack for what he is. Stay away.

May 4th, 2016
Ego not care or quality

April 28th, 2016
Avoid this money chasing hack
Cold, detached and ignorant. The guy doesn't care about the people at all and onlyrics the money. Just had a impairment rating done by him where I'm left with about 50% normal capacity part surgery. The whole thing only lasted 5 minutes and he didn't even care how much pain or what you're quality of life is like anymore.

March 4th, 2016
BUTCHER...HACK...SCUMBAG
Butchered me.

April 26th, 2015
Horrible experience

April 3rd, 2015
Wack job needs to wadh up
He spent 15 minutes with me and did not even ask me to take my coat off yet made a diagnosis of my on the job injury. He acted as if i was a bother to him. He wore scrubs which were dirty and his body odor was difficult to be around. He did not wash his hands before or after the appointment. Would not want him doing surgery on me.

February 10th, 2015
Replc'd both husband's hips. Quick, efficient and extraordinary job. No problems.

January 28th, 2015
The Best of The Best for me
I placed my trust in a hospital I wasn't too happy with (only one around my area) ... went thru 2 doctors before reaching Dr Ron (Teed). From the moment he started with me I did not have any problem with either he or his staff. I started out lame and wound up to be able to start life (on good footing) with a very optimistic out-look because of the very personable way and because of the compassion toward his patients. The care couldn't have been any better any where else (I'm pretty sure of that). YES! If I ever need addition work I will be sure and seek him out

January 17th, 2015
NEVER go to this quack..
Spent maybe 5 mins with me for having multiple bulging discs in lower back, then reports back to my primary doctor saying I'm a liar and that I'm not having pain. I had an MRI done that proves everything that is going on and apparently an MRI isn't enough. Says there is no way someone can have pain going down your leg from bulging discs in your lower back and I am one in a billion so it isn't possibly true. Very unprofessional and apparently doesn't know what he's talking about, if you're going to call people liars when it comes to their body and their pain don't even bother asking what hurts if you could care a less and just want money. I have never seen an inept "orthopedic surgeon" in my life until I saw him. He probably doesn't even have a degree. Do some research before even considering seeing that thing.

September 11th, 2014
what a joke!
I would not recommend this doctor at all. I cant believe that he wants us to pay $150.00 for him to fill out the FMLA paperwork. That is his job! he gets enough money from the insurance company for his services plus what we had to pay out of pocket. Then his office calls us to have us call the insurance company to get them to pay for his service. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? You are on your own doc! I will never recommend you to anyone!

December 20th, 2013
Broken thumb
Excellent doctor, realigned my thumb back into place 2 weeks after a weightlifting accident without having the need for surgery or having the thumb be crooked I would highly recommend this doctor.