Dr. Ronald Teed Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Teed?

September 20th, 2017

Saved my two surgeries!

After years of joint (hip/knee) pains and problems, and seeing orthopedists who recommended surgeries (knee and hip replacement) I consulted with Dr. Teed, who urged me to focus on moving the joints affected, building the supporting muscles, walking, taking off some weight, and avoiding surgery. A year and a half later I'm healthier, experiencing no pain, and walking 8 miles a day. So thankful to Dr. Teed! A great doctor for people who want to help themselves. A more holistic approach, and not focused on trying to maximize dollars by surgery.

September 8th, 2017

The VA wanted to do surgery, more than 30 days out, Able to be referred to the community for care and requested Dr. Teed. He noted the surgery may not assist and we went another route. Thank you for saving me from surgery!

September 14th, 2016

You will find better "cuts" at the butcher shop. This guy is lethal. AVOID at all costs. If you value your body find someone else. You've been warned.

September 10th, 2016

I was sent to Dr Teed by owcp for a second opinion, and this dude came in the room and we talked for a few minutes. Then he had me walk on my heels across the room. I do not understand that, since I came for my shoulder. He then told me to raise my arm as high as I could, so I did. He then grabbed my arm and and raised it higher till I screamed in pain. Then he said that I have a lot of problems with my shoulder.then he said we're done. Seven minutes total exam time. Yet he comes up with an 8 page report telling owcp that I can go back to work with no restrictions. Totally against my two Dr's. All he does is scam insurance company's out of a huge fee. I hope they got what they wanted, because I am going to expose this quack for what he is. Stay away.

May 4th, 2016

Ego not care or quality

April 28th, 2016

Avoid this money chasing hack

Cold, detached and ignorant. The guy doesn't care about the people at all and onlyrics the money. Just had a impairment rating done by him where I'm left with about 50% normal capacity part surgery. The whole thing only lasted 5 minutes and he didn't even care how much pain or what you're quality of life is like anymore.

March 4th, 2016

BUTCHER...HACK...SCUMBAG

Butchered me.

April 26th, 2015

Horrible experience

April 3rd, 2015

Wack job needs to wadh up

He spent 15 minutes with me and did not even ask me to take my coat off yet made a diagnosis of my on the job injury. He acted as if i was a bother to him. He wore scrubs which were dirty and his body odor was difficult to be around. He did not wash his hands before or after the appointment. Would not want him doing surgery on me.

February 10th, 2015

Replc'd both husband's hips. Quick, efficient and extraordinary job. No problems.

January 28th, 2015

The Best of The Best for me

I placed my trust in a hospital I wasn't too happy with (only one around my area) ... went thru 2 doctors before reaching Dr Ron (Teed). From the moment he started with me I did not have any problem with either he or his staff. I started out lame and wound up to be able to start life (on good footing) with a very optimistic out-look because of the very personable way and because of the compassion toward his patients. The care couldn't have been any better any where else (I'm pretty sure of that). YES! If I ever need addition work I will be sure and seek him out

January 17th, 2015

NEVER go to this quack..

Spent maybe 5 mins with me for having multiple bulging discs in lower back, then reports back to my primary doctor saying I'm a liar and that I'm not having pain. I had an MRI done that proves everything that is going on and apparently an MRI isn't enough. Says there is no way someone can have pain going down your leg from bulging discs in your lower back and I am one in a billion so it isn't possibly true. Very unprofessional and apparently doesn't know what he's talking about, if you're going to call people liars when it comes to their body and their pain don't even bother asking what hurts if you could care a less and just want money. I have never seen an inept "orthopedic surgeon" in my life until I saw him. He probably doesn't even have a degree. Do some research before even considering seeing that thing.