A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald LaButti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald LaButti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaButti
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. LaButti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaButti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaButti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S LaButti DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. LaButti practice?
- Dr. Ronald LaButti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald LaButti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Owasso, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.