A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald LaButti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald LaButti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaButti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaButti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaButti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. LaButti practice?
Dr. Ronald LaButti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.