A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald LaButti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald LaButti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaButti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LaButti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaButti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LaButti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S LaButti DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. LaButti practice?
- Dr. Ronald LaButti has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald LaButti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.