A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Labutti, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent. Dr. Labutti has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Labutti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Labutti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labutti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Labutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Labutti practice?
Dr. Ronald Labutti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Labutti, Dr. Reginald Labutti, Dr. Reinaldo Labutti, Dr. Reynaldo Labutti