Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Lacro
Dr. Ronald Lacro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Lacro is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Winchester Hospital and Children`s Hospital Boston. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Lacro has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...