Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lacro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lacro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacro
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lacro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lacro, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lacro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lacro MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lacro practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lacro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lacro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Geneticists.