Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lacro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lacro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lacro, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lacro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald V. Lacro practice?
Dr. Ronald Lacro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Geneticists.