Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lacro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lacro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacro
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lacro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lacro, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lacro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lacro MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lacro practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lacro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lacro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Pediatric Specialists, and Boston Geneticists.