Ronald Lampert Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Posted on September 26th, 2015

horrible

Posted on August 9th, 2014

I was sent to this guy by my ins. company for a so called independent medical exam. this exam consisted of me giving minimal resistance with my arms (pulling and pushing) VERY minimal and squeezing his fingers. that was all he did. I could do that little just prior to my surgery. and he says I can go back to a job where I have to work with heavy objects from 85lbs to 150lbs.the doctor who preformed the operation said I was only able to do light work and couldn't go back to my job. he spent less than 15 mins in his exam of me and told the ins company I was fine to go back to work. when I talked to a lawyer about this he told me he already knew what this doctor's report was going to say. without reading it. he said that this is the guy the insurance companies hire when they want to get out of paying on a claim. this guy makes his money working for the insurance company. he is not independent like the report claims he is. What a QUACK!!! if I could give him a negative star rating I would

Posted on December 1st, 2011

This idiot never returned any of my calls, and didn't know anything I was talking about. Why is he still practicing? My appt went...ok I guess, but I feel sorry for the rest of his patients. He appeared to be VERY ignorant.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

This man asked me to provide medical documentation to support my claim as I left the office. Turns out that same day he submitted a report to my work saying that there was no injury BEFORE he even received paperwork providing physical proof that there was an injury. Of course I didn't know this until it was too late, but that explains why when I would call, his nurse never let me speak to him. This man should NOT be diagnosing patients after LOOKING at them for 15 min when my Drs have been treating me for years!

Quack

Posted on May 28th, 2011

Makes a living exclusively denying legitimate claims for workers compensation claimants, helping defense pay out less to accident victims, and he lies on his reports

Posted on April 8th, 2011

Dr.Lampert should retire 20 years ago.

Posted on September 14th, 2015