Surgeons

11811 N N Tatum Blvd
Suite 3031
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Locations and availability (1)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DOCTOR WHO  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

They have some -itch named kate and no one will tell me what her position is, I was scheduled for an appt. and when I went in 1 week prior to ask for a copy of the paperwork and what they were going to do I was refused and then she hung up on me . Then when I showed up ON TIME.....she said I was late and was supposed to be ther @ 10am. Then when I called my supervisor and he confirmed my appt. for 1130am, she still said i should have been there earlier......SHE STILL NEVER GAVE ME HER LAST NAME. ALSO THIS DR. IS THE OWNER OF MANTA CHECK THAT ONE OUT!!!!

Dec 1st, 2011

This idiot never returned any of my calls, and didn't know anything I was talking about. Why is he still practicing? My appt went...ok I guess, but I feel sorry for the rest of his patients. He appeared to be VERY ignorant.

Sep 30th, 2011

This man asked me to provide medical documentation to support my claim as I left the office. Turns out that same day he submitted a report to my work saying that there was no injury BEFORE he even received paperwork providing physical proof that there was an injury. Of course I didn't know this until it was too late, but that explains why when I would call, his nurse never let me speak to him. This man should NOT be diagnosing patients after LOOKING at them for 15 min when my Drs have been treating me for years!

|  Quack  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

Makes a living exclusively denying legitimate claims for workers compensation claimants, helping defense pay out less to accident victims, and he lies on his reports

|  Lampert is a fraud  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

Lampert is a supposed doctor with not one minute of education beyond 1967. He is supposedly an orthopedic surgeon. He can't read an exray report, he can't comprehend a report written by a scholoared doctor. The only work he can get is to work in favor of federal worker's compensation. He is paid to deny claims that are legit and he has no legitimate basis for his opinions.His license should be revoked and he should be imprisoned for the rest of his life. If he was really a good doctor, he should be performing surgeries and helping people. He has not published a single thing. Yet, in his final decision on my case, he completely disregarded the opinion of a professional who has 17 pages of publications and accomplishments in orthopedic surgery. I hope you see this Dr. Lampert - you are a joke as a doctor.

Apr 8th, 2011

Dr.Lampert should retire 20 years ago.