Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landin
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Landin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Landin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Landin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Landin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landin has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Landin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.