A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Landin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Landin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Landin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Landin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landin has 13 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Landin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, IN and Angola, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.