Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Landin
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Landin is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia, Lutheran Hospital and Community Hospital of Lagrange County, Inc. DBA Parkview LaGrange Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Landin has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Ronald Landin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Raymond Dusman Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Mirro
Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi43
Dr. Stephen Brown
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi29