A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Landin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Landin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Landin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Landin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Landin has 19 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Landin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, IN and Angola, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.