Learn more about Dr. Ronald Landin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Landin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Landin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Landin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Landin practice?
Dr. Ronald Landin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, IN and Angola, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.