Overall Review

4.9

May 14th, 2015
Dr Ronal Lang is a very good doctor, My children have been with him from birth. I live in Manhattan and travel to Yonkers so that my children are able to be seen by him, it doesn't get any better when it comes to pediatric doctors. Excellent doctor , so happy to have found him.

January 31st, 2013
I've been taking my oldest daughter for almost 12 years. I recently had another baby and would not have taken her any other doctor but him. He answer your questions and eases your concerns. He calls to check on the children after a sick visit. I am completely satisfied and comfortable with Dr.Lang. I just love Dr. Lang and can't ask for a better pediatrician.

January 24th, 2013
Best Pediatrician!
He was my pediatrician from birth and he's now my sons pediatrician. I Absolutely love his kindness and his work! I would definately recommend him to any and everyone. He's gentle with the children and also gives me twizzlers to make them feel comfortable. I would not trade him for any other doctor.

March 20th, 2012
Dr. Lang is an extraordinary doctor. He has been my family'sPediatrician for several years. He listens and cares about your Concerns as a parent and responds very well.He is passionate and puts his all into each of his patients.Dr. Lang not only cares about his patients in the officeBut outside as well . He is truly an amazing doctor, I would not Trade him for any other doctor in the world.