A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Larson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Larson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Keith Larson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald K. Larson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Larson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Larson practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Brookings, OR.
See Portland Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Portland Radiologists.