Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Latimer
Dr. Ronald Latimer, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Latimer is affiliated with Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital, Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Latimer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ronald Latimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Marc Zerey
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. James Dunn
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Paul Cisek
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Santa Barbara, CA 0.01 mi27