A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lawson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald D Lawson MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lawson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Internists and Southaven Oncologists.