A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lawson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lawson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Lawson practice?
Dr. Ronald Lawson practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Forrest City, AR.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Oncologists, Memphis Hematologists, and Memphis Plastic Surgeons.