A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lawson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald D Lawson MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lawson has 13 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lawson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Oncologists.