Dr. Ronald Lawson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 3rd, 2015
He listens to the concerns of his patient. When it came time to turn my case over to another doctor for a clinical trial for my incurable cancer, he did so by explaining it was it the best interest for my future to be in the hands of a more 'specialized' doctor. Not many are willing to do that. I felt I had been in good hands during the 12 years he was my doctor. He chose to wait as long as possible for the first treatment & went with the less aggressive treatment since there was no cure. By doing so we could 'manage' my cancer somewhat. Thus I have less side affects & issues as some other patients who went a far more aggressive route much sooner. I'm still here now 14 years after diagnosis.

September 2nd, 2011
accusatory
He got bent out of shape for me using a computer in his work place after he specifically told me I could use it to help with my medical information an ...

August 17th, 2011
Been with this doctor for 10 years, he has been more concerned with my overall health and quality of life and has been very conservative with treatment since I have a cancer with no known cure. I feel I am still healthy with a good immune system because of his less 'agressive' treatment. Doctors at another center suggested very agressive treatment at an early stage but it turned out that that would not have been a good idea for me as my cancer remained fairly 'idolent' for many years.