A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lechan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lechan, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hypothalamic Diseases
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lechan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lechan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Michael Lechan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Lechan practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lechan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lechan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.