A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lederman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lederman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lederman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Scott Lederman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lederman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lederman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.