Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lederman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lederman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lederman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lederman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lederman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Orthopedic Surgeons, West Bloomfield Sports Medicine Doctors, and West Bloomfield Surgeons.