Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lederman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Lederman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Lederman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Lederman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lederman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Lederman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.