A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Curvatures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lehman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Arthur Lehman MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald A. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Ronald Lehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Lehman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.